The first of our sites, The European Banking News Network was launched in September 2006. This was followed by The Asia Pacific Banking News Network in 2008, The Middle East Banking News Network in 2009, The Americas Banking News Network in 2010 and Managers of Wealth in 2011. In 2012 we launched African Bankers and in 2013 we launched Islamic Bankers and Offshore Bankers.
There are a number of reasons why we are the World’s PREMIER news monitoring service for the financial services industry:
* Information overload is a major problem that all of us face and one we help alleviate! We monitor the most comprehensive list of global financial news across all channels: press, online, broadcast and social. While our team of in house editors filter the white noise, so you receive just the coverage thatís relevant to those that manage wealth.
* We provide our subscribers with PEACE OF MIND – We make sure they never miss any important news;
* They save them time, which is money, as they don’t have to surf dozens of sites for news which releases their time to sell more;
* Knowledge is Power – They are nearly always ahead of their peers and competitors and most importantly their bosses are impressed with their knowledge!
The sites cover the KEY NEWS in the following areas:
- Wealth & Asset Management news
- Compliance, Legal news & Tax news
- Banking Technology news
- Offshore news
- Hedge Fund news
- Alternative Investment news
- Islamic Finance news
- Executive Appointments
On the sites you will find the following features:
TODAY'S NEWS – TODAY
Comprehensive coverage of all Global financial news as it pertains to the KEY AREAS that we cover.
FEATURES & POINTS OF VIEW
You will find profiles of the leading financial corporations in the market, together with in-depth studies of the key issues facing them today.
Fully search able for easy access. Whether you are searching for an individual, a company or a generic topic, you will find what you need in our archives.
Vision and Mission
“The vision and Mission of the WiseMedia Group’s sites is to become the Worldís ‘LEADING NEWS MONITORING SERVICE’ for the financial services industry by providing our members with useful, accurate, relevant, timely news, strategic analysis and business critical information on all issues taking place within the World’s financial services sector which will have a positive effect on their performance which will, in turn, improve the bottom line results of the companies where they work.”